- Check out a book from the media center and read it.
- Get a form from either your teacher or me.
- Fill out the form, telling me what happened in the beginning, middle, and end of the story. Students in grades 3-5 will be asked to write a 3-5 sentence summary of the book. Students in kindergarten have the opportunity to draw pictures to go along with their sentences.
- Bring your completed form to me. Make sure you've used complete sentences and good grammar!
- I will review your form and allow you to choose your free book!
- Your completed form will be hung in the hall for other students to see what you have read.
Students in grades K -5 have the opportunity to win a book from the media center! What could be better than this? So you ask "How can I win a book, Mrs. Wilson?" Well, it's very simple.
We are having our first Holiday Book Fair at Argyle from November 19th - November 21st. We're very excited about this! This will be a great opportunity for parents and grandparents to shop for a nice gift for their child or grandchild. More information about the book fair will be sent home within the next week.